The Returned Peace Corps Volunteers of New Jersey (RPCV - NJ) is the state ’s official organization for Returned Peace Corps Volunteers (RPCVs). It is an affiliate of the National Peace Corps Association (NPCA) and a member of the Center for Nonprofits in New Jersey.
RPCV - NJ’s Mission
The Returned Peace Corps Volunteers of New Jersey, Inc. , a non-profit organization comprised of Returned Peace Corps Volunteers and former Peace Corps Staff as well as other individuals who promote the ideals of the United States Peace Corps, is established to:
- Support the Peace Corps’ mission as well as that of the National Peace Corps Association,
- Promote cultural understanding and awareness of international issues,
- Encourage individuals to join the Peace Corps,
- Support active and recently returned volunteers,
- Create and support a social network for returned volunteers, and
- Facilitate collaboration and volunteerism with organizations with similar goals.